Adult Education Programs click here for a flyer on upcoming education programs
- Sunday mornings, 10:55 am to 11:55 am – a variety of adult education programs. April 21, April 28, and May 5: Spiritual Transformation in a Disappointing World based on writings of Anne Lamott; April 21, May 5, May 12, May 19: Time--Friend or Foe, explore God's gift of time; May 19, Parenting Class.
- Tuesday Night Bible Study, 7 pm – The Tuesday Night Bible Study class is studying 2 Corinthians 13 using Kerygma resources. No class on April 16; last class on April 30 until Fall.
- Tuesday Covenant Group – meets at noon every Tuesday. Bring your lunch. Exploring Christian faith with "Prebyterian Questions, Presbyterian Answers."
- Inquirers Class – meets twice a year Sunday mornings at 10:55 am to 11:55 am for individuals interested in learning more about Trinity. Next group meets April 28 and May 5.
- Men's Devotional Groups: Friday morning group meets at 6:45 a.m., 2nd and 4th Fridays; Tuesday evening group meets at 8:00 p.m. on 2nd Tuesdays.
Children and Youth Education Programs
- Children’s Church, Sunday morning, 9:45 am to 10:30 am – for children from 4 years old through Grade 4 (through Grade 1 during the summer)
- Church School, Sunday morning, 10:55 am to 11:55 am – for children from age 4 through high school; classes will resume in September.
- Vacation Bible School – a week-long summer program for children age 4 through grade 4.
- Confirmation Class - for middle school youth
Inside the Classroom
The 2nd/3rd Grade class has been having a great time this year learning about Paul's journeys and Holy Week. Can you figure out how each object on the table relates to an event that occurred during Holy Week? Click here for the answers!
John McCall, former missionary to Taiwan, recently visited Trinity. John presented a fascinating educational program on his ministry and expressed
his appreciation for Trinity's support. John is pictured here with Gene McCoy, coordinator of Trinity's Mission-Service Team.